TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing from Ginger & Moss Ltd, you (the customer) accept the Terms & Conditions below, agreeing to read all our policies of sale on this page and also the Delivery, Returns and Order Confirmation.
When you place an order, we will require your name, e-mail address, contact telephone number and payment details. Without this information, we will not be able to process your order.
An email confirmation is only a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It is not an acceptance of your order and we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.
A contact telephone number is also required so that we may reach you if there is a problem with your order, or if your order requires a delivery quote. We may, unless you advise us otherwise, pass this information to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
Once your order has been dispatched and delivered, the completion of the contract between Ginger & Moss Ltd and yourself takes place. We may not be able to fulfill your order due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered being out of stock
- Your payment has been declined
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Services Representatives either by email or by phone.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided you exercise your right no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, please contact our customer services department on email@example.com. If your order has already been despatched, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
Returns - Terms and Conditions
At Ginger & Moss Ltd we want you to be thrilled with your order but understand you may want to return an item. Our terms and conditions for returns are outlined below:
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- We are unable to exchange unwanted items with a different item.
- You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
- If you believe an item is faulty, please contact our customer services team before taking any further action.They can be reached on 01935 388 544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand the delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave Ginger & Moss Ltd unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- For damaged items please keep all original packaging. The Customer must notify Ginger & Moss Ltd of any loss or damage giving rise to a claim within 7 days of the date of despatch. Photo evidence must be provided clearly showing the outer shipping container and shipping label. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- In the event of a claim for damage for a domestic Consignment, the Customer must ensure that the Consignment and its packaging are held for inspection.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.
If you have any particular feedback regarding our delivery service and returns policy, please feel free to contact our customer care team on email@example.com where your feedback will be very welcome.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
As a small business we like to be transparent and honest about our costs. We don’t make any profit from delivering products to our customers and have chosen to charge for delivery and returns rather than hiding it in the price of our products. We work hard to find the best delivery service for every product we sell, charges are based on the weight and size of the items you are ordering.
We deliver within UK mainland and overseas. The delivery charges are shown in the shopping basket. Please contact customer services for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We want you to be thrilled with every item you receive, but we understand that there are occasions you may want to return an item. If you aren’t totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery fees.
Online and Telephone Returns
If you’d like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please call the warehouse on 01935 388 544 or email.
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us.
Please take care to keep all packaging until you are happy with the product as we can only accept returns with the original packaging.
If you believe your item is faulty, please contact our customer services team straight away on 01935 388 544 or email email@example.com. They will be able to advise you on the next steps and will help to organise a return or a replacement.
Please DO NOT attempt to assemble or fix an item yourself or via a third party as this will affect your entitlement to a refund, compensation or reimbursement. We also ask that you do not return a faulty item without contacting our customer services team first.
If an item is agreed to be faulty or defective, you will not be responsible for covering the returns postage cost