Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided you exercise your right no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order despatch, please contact our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been despatched, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns Policy.
Returns - Terms and Conditions
At Ginger & Moss Ltd we want you to be thrilled with your order but understand you may want to return an item. Our terms and conditions for returns are outlined below:
- Unwanted items must be returned within 14 working days of receipt to qualify for a refund.
- We are unable to exchange unwanted items with a different item.
- You are responsible for covering the cost of returning an unwanted item.
If you believe an item is faulty, please contact our customer services team before taking any further action. They can be reached on 01935 388 544 or email@example.com
- Please ensure all items are packaged securely and sufficiently to withstand the delivery journey. Failure to do so may leave Ginger & Moss Ltd unable to refund you.
- We recommend that you return goods using an insured, registered delivery service and keep the receipt. We are unable to accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transit back to us.
- Please take care to fully inspect items upon delivery to ensure you are happy with them before disposing of packaging. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- For damaged items please keep all original packaging. The Customer must notify Ginger & Moss Ltd of any loss or damage giving rise to a claim within 7 days of the date of despatch. Photo evidence must be provided clearly showing the outer shipping container and shipping label. Failure to do so may result in us being unable to refund you.
- In the event of a claim for damage for a domestic Consignment, the Customer must ensure that the Consignment and its packaging are held for inspection.
- We cannot be responsible for interest charges made by your credit card company whilst waiting for returns to be refunded to your card.